Monday, March 23, 2015

See the link for instructions below.

Just Add Ink challenge 255   http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com.au/  "Just Add Eggs or Ovals"
These are the 2 entries I added to this weeks challenge. 
The 1st one is a DIY Berry basket I saw on Papercraft Button. LINK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kKXkZ1iF9A 

I added the slit holes using the labels punch (retired). Stamped the outside using the Hardwood stamp. The bunny is punch art. Tulips are from the Backyard Basics stamp set now sadly retired. I have cut multiple layers and coloured them. when they were dry I covered them with crystal effects.
The second entry is a Scalloped oval double easel card.
Things I used:
Elegant Lines embossing Folder, Ovals framelits, Scallop boarder punch (retired) 1 1/4 and 1 3/4 scalloped circle punches and Pearls, Island Indigo ink pad for sponged edges. The brad is one from the past, the word love is supported using a piece of thick acetate and glue dots and the word Love is from a friends die not sure where it is from.
If you like my creations please leave me a comment. Thanks for looking and happy stampin'. 

7 comments:

  1. Donna, these are both such lovely projects! I love the added details to your berry basket - the bunny is so fun and you tulips are gorgeously coloured and your card is so elegant and I adore the "love"! Thanks for joining us again at Just Add Ink :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jan for your inspiring comments. Lots of fantastic entries this week. Wouldn't like to have to choose. Good luck. Donna

      Delete
  2. My goodness you've been busy!! All of these projects look gorgeous and I can see your going to be having a beautiful Easter. Love the Easter basket you have linked to our challenge. The bunny is so adorable and its put together so perfectly. So happy you shared these all with us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shona. I am a full time carer for my 89yr old mum so when she sleeps throughout the day I get busy. Love being creative and love to share.

      Delete
  3. Such lovely projects Donna, both so different, but beautifully created. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Easter berry basket is one of the cutest I've seen Donna! Love every detail you added to the bunny and those sweet tulips peeping out the top. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your encouraging words Nikki and Kim

    ReplyDelete